- We use fabrics that are manufactured in Europe and have a “Confidence in textiles” (Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Oktex) certificate, which confirms that their production has been environmentally friendly.
- We buy sublimation paper with the “FSC” ( Gentle Forestry Mark ) stamp. In our office, we use recycled paper in Līgatne .
- Water-based sublimation paints are supplied to us from Japan together with the required certifications that they comply with the REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restrictions of Chemicals) and RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) regulations.
Our raw material suppliers provide information on the origin, use, production and possible contamination of materials, which allows us to guarantee a fully traceable production process. Thanks to this policy, we are able to provide our services and products with all the same features that are guaranteed by raw material producers. Customers have the opportunity to fully follow the life cycle of their products.
Processing of waste generated during the production process
We sort all leftovers. We store the sorted until we hand it over to the waste collectors, who hand it over to recycling plants.
- We cooperate with the Līgatne paper mill , to which we hand over all waste paper, as a result of which we have saved 11.65 trees, 18,191 liters of water, 163 liters of oil and 2,814 kWh of electricity (data from 17.07.2014).
- We sort plastic waste into two categories (PET and other plastics) and transfer both to Eco Baltia.
- We hand over textile waste to the social company Lude , who brings it back to life by making beautiful carpets.