SIA MINT print, registration number 44103081951, legal address Starta iela 1, Rīga, LV-1026, hereinafter MINTprint.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
MINTprint may use the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- To ensure convenient reservation of goods and services, to organize cooperation, to improve the service (legitimate business interest, on the basis of the data subject’s consent);
- For the execution of a transaction of sale and delivery of goods, and for the provision of services (establishment of contractual relations and fulfillment of contractual obligations);
- For the execution of transactions for the purchase of goods and services, as well as for the organization of other types of co-operation (establishment of contractual relations and fulfillment of contractual obligations);
- To ensure fast and high-quality communication by answering questions or comments sent by individuals (legitimate business interest, based on the data subject’s consent);
- To conduct analytical and market research on the use of our Website, products and services (legitimate business interest, based on the consent of the data subject);
- To ensure security and safety in the company’s premises and territory by performing video surveillance and access control (legitimate business interest).
- Selection of potential employees upon receipt of your CV and application (legitimate business interest, based on the data subject’s consent);
Categories of recipients of personal data
MINTprint does not disclose to the third parties the Customer’s personal data or any information obtained during the provision of services and the validity of the agreement, except for:
- if the relevant third party must transfer the data within the framework of the concluded agreement in order to perform any function necessary for the performance of the agreement or delegated by law (for example, to the bank within the framework of settlement performance);
- in accordance with the Client’s explicit and unambiguous consent;
- to the persons provided for in external regulatory enactments upon their justified request, in accordance with the procedures and to the extent specified in external regulatory enactments;
- in cases specified in external regulatory enactments, for the protection of MINTprint’s legitimate interests, for example, by applying to a court or other state institutions against a person who has violated these MINTprint’s legitimate interests.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
Duration of personal data storage
Personal data is collected and processed only for pre-defined purposes and only for as long as is necessary to achieve the above purposes, to protect the interests of MINTprint, or within the time limit set by applicable law. At the end of the data usage period, they are deleted or archived.
Personal data is restricted information that can only be accessed by authorized employees or access to this data is necessary for the performance of work tasks. All employees who have been delegated / authorized to work with personal data are adequately trained to be able to protect the rights of the data subject.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to receive confirmation from MINTprint as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, unless you already have the relevant information. You have the right to request the rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of your data, to object to the processing and to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
MINTprint implements and maintains appropriate administrative, physical, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data you provide against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Date of entry into force
Cookies are used to improve the quality of the content of the mintprint.lv website, to make it more convenient to use and to adapt it to the needs of users.
Cookies, among other things, allow the website to remember the settings selected by the user on future visits, so that they do not have to be specified again each time. Cookies are not used to identify people.